- 8 oz block cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz pimiento peppers- drained
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 10 eggs
- 20 oz frozen hash browns
- 2 cups cooked and diced ham
- Optional: Additional sour cream and green onion for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together shredded cheese, sour cream, peppers, green onions, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs and pour into cheese mixture. Add ham.
- Put hash browns in prepared baking dish and pour egg mixture over top. Mix thoroughly to ensure hashbrowns are coated in mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the center of the casserole is set.
- Garnish with sour cream and green onion if desired.