- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 ⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ⁄3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ⁄4 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, peanut butter, semisweet chocolate chips, flaxseeds, and chia seeds.
- Stir in the honey, vanilla and salt. The mixture should be thick enough to hold its shape. If needed, mix in more oats to thicken. If your mixture becomes too thick, add an extra spoonful of peanut butter.
- Cover and chill the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, portion out and shape the dough into balls. The balls should be about 1” in diameter. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or plastic bag.