- 12 oz. package of egg noodles
- 4 cups cooked chicken - chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz. french onion dip (sour cream based ) such as Deans Dip
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Fresh Parsley - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and pour into prepared pan.
- In a large bowl combine the chopped chicken, soup, dip, cheddar and mozzarella cheese and pour over noodles in prepared pan. Stir well and spread evenly.
- Top with French fried onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley.