- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes sliced into wedges
- 1 ranch dressing packet
- 1 1/4 pounds sirloin steaks cut into 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper
- Garnish: chopped parsley
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter, potatoes, ranch seasoning packet. Stir mixture, cover and cook stirring occasionally until potatoes are fork tender. (about 15 minutes depending on side of potatoes) Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Turn up the skillet to high heat. Add the 1 tablespoon butter and steak. Season steak well with salt and pepper.Sear the steak pieces until they are golden brown.
- When steak is finished to the desired temperature, combine potatoes and steak bites.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.