- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter cubed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups diced fresh peaches
- 2-3 Tbs sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Splash of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8”x 8” baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- In bowl add your flour, sugar, butter and vanilla and with pastry blender combine until crumbs form.
- Sprinkle about 2/3 of crumb mixture into bottom of crust and press down.
- In another bowl mix together peaches, sugar and cornstarch. Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining crust/topping (pea sized or bigger adds great crumble)
- Bake in oven for about 50-55 minutes until topping is slightly golden. Let cool, then chill for about 1 hour to set up.
- In bowl whisk together powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency.
- Drizzle over top of bars. Cut and serve.