- 1 8oz box Zatarain's Yellow Rice, cooked according to package.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or cheese blend
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 10.5oz can cream of chicken soup (I used the healthy choice reduced fat and sodium)
- 1 15oz can of corn, drained
- 1.5 cups chicken stock
- Place chicken into crockpot and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle your chopped onions on top of chicken.
- Mix together the chicken broth and can of cream of chicken soup.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Right before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Add in cooked & prepared Zatarain's rice, cheese and corn.
- Mix well, until cheese is melted.