- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Hoagie Rolls
- 4 ounces sliced salami
- 4 ounces , large slices of pepperoni
- 9 ounces Sliced smoked ham
- 24 Thinly Sliced Mozzarella
- Giardiniera Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together butter, garlic and Italian season. Evenly spread butter on inside of hoagie rolls.
- Layer 2 slices of mozzarella, 2 slices salami, 2 slices pepperoni and 2 slices ham.
- Next, top with a few tablespoons of giardiniera mix.
- Finish with 2 more slices of mozzarella.
- Place sandwiches into a large rectangle backing dish, with opening of the sandwich facing up, and seam side down. Bake for 10 -15 minutes