- 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
- One stick of butter- ½ cup softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups powder sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup plain M&M’s
- ½ cup semi- sweet chocolate chips
- Beat softened cream cheese, butter and peanut butter together with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix in the oats. Next, mix in the M&M’s and chocolate chips.
- Keep in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it. It does firm up in the fridge and makes the dip a little thicker. Serve with pretzels, apples, and graham crackers, you can dip it or spread it on top, or use a spoon, all great options!