- 6 hot dogs cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- 1 pack of ranch dressing mix or homemade like this one https://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2014/07/diy-homemade-ranch-dressing-mix.html
- 1 ½ cups of finely shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out your crescent roll and pinch the seams together. Using a pizza cutter cut your dough into 8 strips. Then cut those 8 strips, 4 times lengthwise. Lastly cut those squares in half.
- Sprinkle ranch dressing over your crescent rolls.
- Next, add a pinch of cheese and one piece of hotdog to each square of dough.
- Wrap each hotdog piece and pinch together the dough on the bottom.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 8 minutes.