- 2 pounds of chicken wings split at the joint and then cut the tips
- 4 TBSP of butter
- 1 cup of Franks Buffalo Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Ranch or Blue Cheese
- After cutting the chicken wing, dry the wing with a paper towel and season with salt.
- Spray the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray. Lay the chicken wings in the basket but be sure to leave a little room around each wing to allow the air to circulate around them to give them the crispiness you are looking for. Set the temperature to 360 and cook for 11 minutes. When the timer is up then flip the wings and cook for another 11 minutes. After that then flip one more time and up the temperature to 380 degrease and cook for another 4 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, melt the butter and mix with the buffalo sauce.
- Once the wings are done cooking, toss in the sauce and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.