- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 & 1/2 cup of crushed Butterfinger bars about 5 reg bars or about 14-16 mini bars
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter I used smooth
- 8 cups of Chex rice cereal
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- Place your Butterfinger candy bars in a ziplock bag. Have your best kitchen assistant crush the candy bars by hitting with a wooden spoon or rolling pin. Set aside.
- Melt butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter in a sauce pan over a low heat.
- Put the Chex cereal into a large covered bowl and pour the chocolate mixture and crushed Butterfingers over the cereal Fold the chocolate mixture into the cereal, trying to coat all cereal.
- Spread out on a 1-2 cookie sheets and sift or sprinkle powdered sugar evenly over cereal. Cool until chocolate is set and enjoy!