- 6 frozen chicken patties cooked
- 1 12 count pkg slider buns
- 1 cup marinara sauce plus extra for dipping
- 6 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In pan lay you bottom of slider buns, top with cooked chicken patties then spread with marinara sauce.
- Top with cheese slices and then other half of slider buns.
- In bowl whisk together butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning and spread over tops of buns.
- Cover and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Spread with additional butter if desired.