- Your favorite pizza dough- I used a pizza thin crust to SAVE time :)
- Your favorite pizza cheese
- sliced fresh mozzarella
- pizza sauce.
- OPTIONAL To add some festive green color to the pizza, I used some fresh baby spinach.
- Start by cutting the the pepperoni in to triangles. Set aside.
- Add pizza sauce and spinach or whatever topping you like and top with pizza cheese.
- Place pepperoni ON TOP of shredded cheese. Carefully put thin slices of mozzarella on the pepperoni to make the "white fluff" of Santa's hat.
- Place pizza in the oven ( I cooked ours at 400) for about 10-14 minutes, or until cheese is melted.