- Russet potatoes or as many as you would like to serve I did 6
- 3 TBSP butter cut into 6 pieces
- First, wash potatoes. Pierce each potato a couple times with a fork.
- Wrap each in a piece of foil (Optional: if using butter, place about 1/2 TB butter in foil packed)
- Place in crockpot and cook of LOW for 7-8 hours. (If you have smaller potatoes, aim for the 7 hours, super large potatoes, 8 hours. You can also do HIGH setting for 4.5-5 hours)
- After potatoes are done, have fun topping your Crockpot Baked Potatoes with some cheese, bacon and our favorite....broccoli!