- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup dried raisins
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt I use fat-free
- 1 TBSP Mayo I love the kind made with olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes to let all those flavors combine.
- Can be served in a wrap, sandwich, on a salad or with crackers.
- When I use fat free yogurt and the olive oil mayo, a serving of this delicious Greek Chicken Salad rings in at only 99 calories!