- 1/2 cup butter cubed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Pudding Layer:
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 3.4 oz pkg butterscotch pudding
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Im bowl cut together your butter and flour until crumbs form, stir in your pecans.
- Press into bottom of pan and bake in oven for 20 minutes, remove and cool completely.
- To make filling, beat together your cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth, add in your whipped topping and beat again until combined, spread over crust, set aside.
- In another large bowl mix together your pudding and milk and whisk until combined and soft set, pour over filling layer, refrigerate 3-4 hours until set.
- Before serving spread whipped topping over pudding layer and sprinkle with pecans.