- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into thin strips
- 1- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 green onion cut in to thin slices
- 12 taco shells
- 2 cups of shredded lettuce
- Over medium-high heat cook chicken, ginger and garlic, stirring frequently for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to low and add soy sauce, honey and onion. Stir making sure chicken is evenly coated. Cook covered for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
- Serve chicken in taco shells and top with lettuce.