- 2 20 oz bags of refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 Tablespoon All purpose seasoning such as Salt free Mrs. Dash
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- Over a medium/high heat, saute onions in 1 TB of butter, until translucent and soft. ( about 3-5 minutes)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together hash brown potatoes, shredded cheese, sour cream, cheese, seasoning, salt and cream of potato soup. Stir until well combined.
- Place in a crockpot, prepared with cooking spray and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours. Mine were perfect at 5 hours.