- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 medium pears cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 tablespoon packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine pineapple, pears, peaches, cherries, orange juice, brown sugar and vanilla in a 4 qt slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-1/2 hours or LOW for 5-1/2 hours.
- Uncover and remove 4 tablespoons liquid. In a small mixing bowl, stir together liquid and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Stir cornstarch mixture back into slow cooker; cook 15-20 minutes more or until thickened.
- Serve warm with your favorite vanilla ice cream.