- 1 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400℉. Spread the cauliflower on a large baking pan in a single layer. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender crisp.
- While cauliflower is cooking, combine cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese in a small bowl. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, minced garlic, and 1 cup of the cheese mixture.
- Spray 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. When cauliflower is done, move to a large bowl and add in the cream cheese mixture. Stir gently until combined and place in the casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over the cauliflower and top with the bacon and green onion.
- Return to the hot oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.