- 30 oz can pumpkin pie mix (look for the can that includes pumpkin + spices)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar lightly packed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbs pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 15.25 ounce box spice cake mix
- ¾ cup pecans chopped
- ¾ cup 1 ½ sticks salted butter, melted
- Whipped topping or ice cream optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9x13 inch pan, whisk together pumpkin pie mix, eggs, brown sugar, cream, and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine spice cake mix, pecans, and butter and stir until it resembles a course mix.
- Evenly sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture until it is completely covered.
- Bake in oven for 50-60 minutes or until browned and there is no more jiggle when the pan is moved.
- Cool completely before serving. Garnish with whipped topping or ice cream, optional.