- 1 12 oz tube of refrigerated biscuits
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon all purpose seasoning such as Mrs. Dash
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 5 slices of bacon cooked and diced
- Preheat oven for 375 degrees. In the mean time, scramble 4 eggs with your 1 Tablespoon of butter and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together scrambled eggs, Parmesan cheese and all purpose seasoning.
- Next, prepare a 9in baking pan. I used an oval 2 & 1/4 quart baking dish. Place biscuit down first.
- Next, layer on scrambled egg mixture, bacon and cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until biscuits are cooked through. Serve with a big bowl of fruit salad for a breakfast fit for a king!