- 8 tablespoons butter cut into 1 TBSP tabs
- 1 package 10 oz marshmallows
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups rice Krispies cereal
- Optional: 2-3 Tablespoons colorful sprinkles
- Place marshmallows, butter and vanilla in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute at a time, stirring in between minutes, until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Slowly mix in rice cereal until well coated. (Note: this is also the time to add in colorful sprinkles if you are doing so)
- Prepare a 13 x 9 baking dish with parchment paper, and spread mixture. Because these are uber soft and chewy treats, you need to let them cool for at least 45-60 minutes.