- - white melting chocolate or whatever color you would like
- - wafer cookies
- - variety of Valentine's Day sprinkles
- - parchment or wax paper
- Start by melting your chocolate as direct on package. I found this great tub of marshmallow flavored melting chocolate that you pop right in the microwave. I loved the easy clean up!
- While you are waiting for the chocolate to melt, gather your sprinkles and cookies. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. This will prevent sticking while the cookies dry.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip the top half of a wafer cookie.
- Quickly sprinkle on your chosen sprinkles.
- Place on prepared baking sheet to dry.