- 1 large prepared quesadilla cut into an egg shape
- 2-3 TBSP guacamole
- 2 TBSP sour cream
- 2 TBSP mild salsa
- 2-3 large black olives sliced
- 3-4 plastic sandwich bags
- Once you have prepared your quesadilla, let cool slightly and cut into an egg shape. Fill separate sandwich bags with toppers. One with guacamole, one with sour cream and one with salsa.
- Cut off the very end of the sandwich bag, to make a piping bag to decorate with.
- Design the top of your egg with the toppers.
- Serve right away!