- 5 TB butter
- 2 TB Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 2 TB honey
- 1 16 oz bag frozen tater tots
- 1 inch pieces of celery about 2 large stalks
- 3-4 oz of blue cheese chunks
- Start by preheating your oven to 425 degrees. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over a low heat. Once melted, stir in hot sauce and honey. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, toss tater tots in 3-4 TB of hot sauce mixture.
- Bake tater tots for 30-35 minutes until golden. Skewer tots with a piece of blue cheese and celery, and drizzle with remaining sauce.