- 4 large apples cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 & 2 Tablespoons cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup Nature Valley™ Protein Granola
- 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Optional: seasonal sprinkles for holidays!
- In a medium, microwave save bowl, combine peanut butter and 1/4 cup of caramel sauce.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, in 10 second interval, stirring in between.
- Once done, place peanut butter mixture into a piping bag, or ziplock bag with a corner cut off. Set aside.
- Place sliced apples on a plate. If you are not serving immediately, soak apple sliced in lemon water for a couple minutes to prevent browning.
- Drizzle peanut butter, remaining 2 Tablespoons of caramel sauce over apples. They top with mini chocolate chips and Nature Valley™ Protein Granola.
- If you are making these for a holiday, add festive sprinkles now too :)