- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Potato-chopped into small chunks
- 1 small onion-chopped
- 2 cloves garlic-minced
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 Tb Cornstarch
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Optional : fresh thyme and parsley
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with potatoes, onions, garlic, peas, carrots, corn and broth. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Add back into slow cooker.
- Whisk cornstarch into heavy cream and add to slow cooker. Replace lid and cook for additional 20 minutes.
- While soup finishes, cut puff pastry into small triangles and bake according to package directions.
- Serve in soup bowls, with puff pastry triangles and fresh herbs on top.