- 10 eggs or for a lighter version - 6 eggs and 4 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper optional
- a variety of add-ins such as: diced bacon sausage, broccoli, peppers, spinach, cheese, tomatoes, onions, etc...
- non stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prep any add-ins you are going to use. Make sure all meat is already cooked. It's also best to cut things into small pieces so you don't have huge chunks siting in your frittata.
- Whisk together eggs, salt and optional pepper. I say this is optional because some kiddos will think the pepper is too spicy. You know your family, so use your best judgement.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray. Fill each muffin tin 2/3 the way full with beaten eggs. Add in a couple teaspoons of your favorite add-ins.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 -22 minutes (check them at 20 and then keep an eye on them) The frittatas should look puffed up, but set in the middle. Once you remove them from the oven to cool, they will flatten out and look like this.
- Note: These can be stored in the fridge for 3 days to be reheated for breakfast later in the week! YAY!
Nutritional value will change based on what add-ins you use.