- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 2 Tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 5-6 slices of cooked bacon diced
- Cook tater tots according to directions on package. Meanwhile, mix together ranch dressing and sour cream. Set aside.
- Removed tots from oven, but keep oven on. Sprinkle with shredded cheeses, and bacon. Place back in the oven for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- NOTE: You can either keep them on the baking sheet, or place tots in an oven proof pan. If you keep them on the baking sheet, you will be doing a single layer. But if you put them in a pan (as shown in the picture) you will want to do 2 layers. 1/2 of the tots, bacon and cheese, then the other 1/2 of bacon and cheese.
- Once cheese has melted, remove from the oven, drizzle with the ranch/sour cream mixture, and serve right away.