- 15.25 oz Yellow box cake mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¾ cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar lightly packed
- ½ cup 1 stick salted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine box cake mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg and stir.
- Whisk in milk, pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, and eggs until well combined.
- Pour batter into a greased or parchment lined 9x 13 inch pan
- Make streusel topping by stirring together flour, brown sugar, and butter until combined.
- Sprinkle streusel on top of coffee cake batter.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Cool completely before slicing. Serve with coffee or tea.