- 4 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1.5 cups of Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese divided
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, salt and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. I found it easier to use a stand mixer for this.
- Stir in pulled pork, until well combined.
- Place pork mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 mins until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with your favorite chips, pita bread or veggies.