- 2 cups Byron BBQ Pork prepared according to package
- 6 bakery buns
- 6 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 small union diced
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Place the bottom of your buns on the baking sheet. Top with a heaping 1/4 cup of Byron's BBQ Pork.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese on top.
- Place bun tops on.
- Over a medium heat, sauté onions in butter until onions begin to soften and brown. Mix in salt, pepper and brown sugar.
- Pour butter/onion mixture over buns and bake for 10-15 mins until cheese has melted.