- 1 Box Brownie Mix prepared
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 8 Andes Mint Candies finely chopped
- 1 cup Confectioner Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Green Food Coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Mix the flour into the prepared brownie batter until fully combined.
- Note: This will thicken the batter so that you can drop spoonfuls to make "cookies"
- Fold in the Andes Mint candies, drop small spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12-16 minutes or until firm. Allow to fully cool on a cooling rack.
- For the frosting: In a small bowl using an electric or stand mixer, whip the butter until smooth.
- Mix in peppermint extract, milk, 2 drops of green food coloring and half of the confectioner sugar.
- Whip until smooth. Hand fold in the remaining confectioner sugar until full incorporated.
- Frost one brownie cookie and top it with another to create a sandwich style cookie!
- Depending on the size you make, this recipe can yield 3 dozen! They freeze really well!