- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 6 oz can crab meat, drained
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbs hot sauce
- 1 16 oz pkg baby Bella mushrooms, washed and stems removed
- 1/4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In bowl mix together cream cheese, crab meat, garlic, mozzarella, parmesan, parsley, salt, pepper, onion powder and hot sauce.
- Spoon into mushroom caps, then tip or sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.