- 4 pounds Snow Crab leg clusters
- 2 lemons 1 juiced, 1 sliced for serving
- ½ cup Divided ¼ cup cut and cubed, ¼ cup melted for serving
- Lemon pepper or Old Bay Seasoning to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- Thaw crab legs, if needed. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line the baking sheet with foil. Place snow crab clusters on foil lined baking sheet
- Squeeze lemon over crab legs evenly.
- Lay ¼ cup butter, cubed on top of crab legs
- Sprinkle crab legs with lemon pepper and minced garlic. Place crab legs in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges and your second 1/4 cup of melted butter for dipping.