- 1 3oz package Strawberry Jello-o
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries optional
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- Prepare Jello-o according to package directions. Set aside 1/3 cup.
- Add fruit to remaining Jello-o and spoon into 4 to 5 dessert or wine glasses. Chill glasses at an angle until jello is set (overnight is best) Fold whipped topping into remaining (1/3 cup) jello-o. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon topping mixture into glasses of set jello. Top with a dollop of Cool Whip, and garnish with fresh strawberries. Keep chilled until ready to serve Chill.