- 16 oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 Old El Paso Taco seasoning packet
- 4 oz can of Old El Paso diced green chiles divided
- ¼ cup Old El Paso green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Using a stand of hand mixer, mix together, cream cheese, taco seasoning and diced green chilies (reserve 2 Tablespoons for top)
- Place cream cheese mixture in a medium sized baking dish (about 8X8). I used a medium sized cast iron pan. Smooth until you have a an even layer.
- Next top with 1/4 cup of green enchilada sauce. Place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded cheese, and reserved green chiles. Place back in the oven and bake for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite tortillas chips!