- 2-3 Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 loaf french bread baguette, crackers or chips.
- Prep your ingredients and preheat the oven to 425° F
- Remove the seeds and ribs from the jalapeno peppers and dice them to your size choice.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and sour cream. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese, paprika, salt, pepper and diced jalapenos.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into a small skillet or casserole dish. Melt the butter in a microwave safe dish, stir in the bread crumbs. Top the dip with the bread crumbs
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until bubbly! If you are severing with bread, slice the french bread and toast on 425 for 5 minutes. The crunchy bread is a yummy vessel for this dip and takes the place of the crunchy fried outer of a jalapeno popper.