- 4 cups lettuce mix
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 4 eggs hard boiled and chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup almonds
- 4 cups grapes
- Boil your eggs…if you need a tip on how to get great boiled eggs try the instant pot method here https://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2019/04/perfect-instant-pot-hard-boiled-eggs.html
- Divide ingredients between your 4 lunchboxes.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Use within 3-4 days.
Here are some tips I found to help prevent your avocado from browning. https://www.self.com/story/3-ways-keep-avocados-turning-brown