- 1 pound flank steak or skirt steak
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 packets ramen noodles only: discard seasoning packet
- 2 tablespoons oil divided
- 3 cups broccoli
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- Optional: 1/2-1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Sesame Seeds
- Make marinade by adding steak, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar to a large ziploc bag or bowl with lid. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl, set aside
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to pan, sauté broccoli over medium heat until tender but still crisp. Remove the broccoli from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. When the pan is hot add in beef. Sauté on both sides until desired temperature. I suggest medium rare. Remove from heat and thinly slice and place back into pan.
- Add the broccoli back to the pan along with the sauce and garlic. Stir and simmer until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Toss in the noodles and stir to coat. Top with sesame seeds and enjoy!