- 12 oz Jumbo pasta Shells
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2.5 cups of Italian blended shredded cheese divided
- 1 1/2 TBSP Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup of chopped fresh spinach
- 1-32 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- Optional: fresh parsley to garnish
- Cook your pasta shells al dente according to the package.
- While the pasta cooks, combine the ricotta, 1 cup shredded cheese, seasoning and spinach.
- Stuff the pasta shells with the ricotta blend.
- Pour spaghetti sauce so that it covers the bottom of the crock pot. Layer the stuffed shells on top of the sauce. Spoon more spaghetti sauce over the new layer of shells and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Continue to layer till you have used all of your shells. Top with ½ cup of shredded cheese. Cook on high for 3-4 hours, low for 6-8.
- In the last 15 minutes top with the last ½ cup of cheese and fresh parsley.