- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3.4 ounce box banana cream instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup vanilla wafer cookies broken into large chunks
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugars until smooth. Next add in eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the flour, dry banana pudding mix, and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Add the flour mixer 1/2 cup at a time, to the wet ingredients until combined a dough is formed.
- Next mix in vanilla wafer cookies and white chocolate chips.
- Using a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, or tablespoons roll dough balls and place no cookie sheet at least 2 inches a part.
- Bake for about 10-13 minutes or until the cookies start barely crackle on top. Do not over bake to keep them soft and chewy.
- Let cookies stay on cookie sheet for a couple minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool the rest of the way.