- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- ¼ cup green onions white and green parts, sliced
- 12 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- ¼ cup crispy bacon chopped, for topping (leave off to make vegetarian)
- 1 Tbsp sliced green onions green party only, for topping
- 1 loaf french loaf bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the top off a french or italian bread loaf and hollow out the middle. Make sure you leave the sides and bottom thick enough to support the dip.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, garlic salt and celery salt. Fold in sliced green onions and artichokes.
- Fill the bread loaf with the dip and place the top of the bread back on. Wrap the bread loaf well (2 layers) in aluminum foil and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove the top of the bread and garnish with crispy bacon and sliced green onions. Serve warm with crackers, veggies, or whatever sounds good!