- 8 oz of Bow tie Pasta
- 2-3 ears of corn grilled and sheared off cob
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and cubed
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 bell pepper color of choice, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese cubed
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 cup of BBQ Sauce
- 1.5 TBSP of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped Cilantro
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper. Then husk your corn and rub with butter and season with salt and pepper. Prepare your grill and grill chicken and corn on the cob till cooked through. Pull off and allow to rest.
- Cook pasta according to the box directions and cook bacon.
- Chop your bell pepper, celery, and cube your cheese. Shear the corn off of the cob into a small bowl.
- While your chicken and corn are cooling, combine the mayo and your favorite BBQ sauce (my favorite is Sweet Baby Rays), apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta, cooled corn and chicken, bacon, bell pepper, celery, and cheddar cheese. Next pour in your dressing and combine. This is great room temp or chilled the next day. There is so much to this salad, that it serves as a full meal as well as a great side for your next BBQ. Enjoy!