- 12 ounces bowtie pasta cooked and drained
- 8 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled- about 8 slices
- 4 ounces shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup avocado ranch dressing or regular ranch dressing
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Pinch granulated sugar
- Add the cooked pasta, crumbled bacon, shredded lettuce, and cherry tomatoes to a large bowl. Toss to combine and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, avocado ranch dressing, apple cider vinegar, ground black pepper, ground mustard, sea salt, and pinch of sugar.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and stir gently to combine.