- 9 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chili lime seasoning salt we got ours at Trader Joe’s
- Celery leaves
- Miniature pepperoncinis
- Miniature dill pickles
- 3 slices of bacon cut into 1-inch pieces
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and gently press the yolk from the backside of the egg to pop it from the whites while keeping the egg white half intact.
- Mash all of the egg yolks together in a medium bowl. Mash until they are as broken down as possible.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, pickle juice, tomato paste, and black pepper to the yolk mixture and stir to combine.
- Place chili lime seasoning salt into a small shallow dish. Dip the rim of each egg white half into the salt mixture to coat. Set aside.
- Transfer egg yolk mixture to a piping bag and pipe (or simply fill with a spoon) into each egg white half to fill.
- Create garnish skewers by placing a small chunk of desired garnishes onto a toothpick and then insert the toothpick into the filled egg.