- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 8 ounce cans refried black beans
- 4 avocados or 2 cups guacamole
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ lime juiced
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups Mexican cheese shredded
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cups lettuce shredded
- 1-2 3.8 ounce cans black olives, sliced
- Tortillas of different colors
- Tortilla Chips - for serving
- In a large mixing bowl. Combine the beans and taco seasoning.
- In a separate bowl, mix the avocados, chili powder, garlic salt, and lime juice.
- Smooth beans over the bottom of a 9X13 inch pan
- Layer the guacamole mixture over the bean layer, then sour cream, salsa, cheese and lettuce. ( in that order)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Cut tombstones, fence posts, bats, cats, ghosts using a knife of cookie cutters from colored (spinach, tomato basil, or blue corn) and white flour tortillas.
- Place cut outs on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 to 7 minutes
- Remove and place in the grass (lettuce) on the top of your 7 layer bean dip.
- Use the chopped olives as dirt on the tombstone and around the fence posts.
- Service fresh with Tortilla chips, or fresh cut veggies.