- 14 ounce can jellied cranberries
- 12 ounce can chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pound bag of frozen turkey or beef meatballs
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Mix the jellied cranberries, chili sauce, brown sugar, orange juice and black pepper in the crockpot.
- Add the meatballs and mix well to coat them in the sauce.
- Cover the crockpot with the lid and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- When cooking has completed, serve the meatballs warm with fresh chopped parsley on top.