- 4 Chicken drumsticks
- 4 Chicken thighs
- 1 Yam (large), chopped
- 3 Sweet potatoes (medium), chopped
- 1/2 Red onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon of each: Seasoned salt pepper, garlic powder, dried rosemary, ginger powder, sweet paprika, and low sodium chicken bouillon.
- 1/2 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together ingredients for chicken rub.
- On a parchment lined baking pan, place all pieces of chicken, skin side up. Season both sides of the chicken with rub.
- Next, mix together ingredients for vegetable seasoning. Please veggies in a large bowl, and pour seasoning over veggies. Mix until evenly coated.
- Arrange the vegetables around the chicken pieces, laying them in one flat layer as much as possible.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 40 – 45 minutes or until all chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.